Recognized as a "Best Community for Music Education" in 2013 and again in 2014
- Music education helps young people release
and control emotions.
- Music education enhances literacy education,
science and math learning, and motor skills.
- Music education diminishes boundaries
between people of different ethnic backgrounds,
age groups, and social interests.
- Music education motivates youngsters to stay
in school and creates a supportive environment
that promotes constructive acceptance of
- Music education develops superior memory